Why is it worthwhile to start and stay at TOMRA? Quite simply, we are a steadily growing international company that has retained its family atmosphere. Our corporate culture is Norwegian, which means there is no hierarchical thinking. If you are interested in titles and hierarchy, you are at the wrong place here. We see a bright future in economic terms. Aside from that, it´s nice to know that our recycling machines are helping to make the world cleaner.
TOMRA Sorting follows ambitious plans to expand the excellent market position and further shape the organization in the next years. To participate in reaching this goal the main role of the Area Sales Manager North East Europe will be to organize and efficiently manage the Metal Recycling sales activities in North Germany + Poland/Baltics (Slovakia, Czech, Baltics, Poland and Nordic countries) an will be responsible to manage and organize sales activities.
Role & Responsibility
- Together with the Segment Manager MR North East Europe the Area Sales Manager North East Europe will be responsible for implementing a Systematic Sales Management approach.
- Plan and execute sales activities in above mentioned region. You have a solid Metal recycling background will serve all the metal markets.
- Be responsible for the area of Metal Recycling inclusive the OI budget.
- Work together with the global sales team.
- Execute the company strategy and support the Business Development Manager Metal Recycling in evaluating new business fields.
- Participate in exhibitions and conferences.
- Be an active part of the (global) Sales Recycling Metal Team.
Main Stakeholders are the Sales team in Europe of 25 people, Global Service, Test Work, Project Management, Business Development, local Management in Europe, Rest of World.
- Minimum of 5-10 years’ experience in the Metal Recycling industry, both on sensor-based sorting technology and on operation of Metal Recycling sorting plants
- Technical Degree
- Experience in selling large capital equipment, as selling long project sales cycle and experience with sales of technical equipment.
- Experience in design and concept developments of complex Metal Recycling treatment and sorting plants.
- Have a proven track record of successful contract negotiation, act as a mature character who can gain respect from owners/clients in the Metal Recycling industry.
- Willing to travel extensively, however the core role is Europe based.
- Good knowledge of German and English language is a must.
- You already have a personal local network to Metal Recycling companies.
Are you interested?
If so, please send your application through this link: https://short.sg/j/8990006
to the attention of Mr Ferdinand Kroberter. We need from you...
- A motivation letter (in English), explaining why you are interested in this position
- A CV (in English)
- Certificates (degrees, trainings, seminars, etc.)
- Salary range (annual gross salary in Euros, including Bonus)
- Notice period (in weeks or months)
Do you want to know more about TOMRA?Have a look at our website: https://www.tomra.com/de-de/sorting/recycling
Watch our TOMRA videos
TOMRA post shredder non-ferrous metals sortings: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v29O2a9zKHE
TOMRA Shredder Sorting Metal Recovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuGCOTlVwvw
Non ferrous grey metals: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipBss6FGcBU
E Scrap Sorting Metal Recovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8Le6XeCCiw