The Primus combines the efficiency of laser detection on foreign material such as leaves, stems, insects, plastic and soft produces, with camera sorting on discoloration.
In addition to these conventional sorting methods, the Primus is also capable of sorting based on the chlorophyll level (Fluo™) of the incoming produce.
Especially formed, thin and round transportation belts ensure very gentle product handling, which is crucial while processing a delicate product such as fruit. The air guns reject the unwanted products precisely upwards into a separate reject lane.
- Gentle handling ensures increased profitability
- Higher yield and throughput
- Reduced labour requirements
- Increased uniformity of colour in packs
- Increased yield and profit
- Extremely fast payback on investment
Advanced Sort Criteria
The Primus can analyze by the following criteria:
- Damage (hail)
- Foreign material