. TOMRA Sorting IT is responsible for information and communication technology in more than 20 countries on all continents.
We are seeking a candidate who plays well in the international IT team and breathes the values of TOMRA. The candidate must appreciate the long-term perspective to grow with our international operations.
As this position has a high exposure to internal systems, the candidate’s respect of TOMRA’s intellectual property is of highest concern.
- Implementation of network security in Ireland and the UK according to provided guidelines.
- Administration and maintenance of TSS' network infrastructure.
- Provide local L1 Helpdesk support to end users.
- Troubleshoot and escalate L2/L3 support cases.
- Coordinate with global initiatives in implementing department-specific software solutions.
- Implementation of and operation of internal systems for communication, collaboration.
- Troubleshoot system backups, archiving, and disaster recovery and provide expert support.
- Manage the central and local server infrastructure to keep systems up-to-date.
Manage the handout of assets such as desktop and laptop computers, phones and IT related supplies and assure they are maintained responsibly.
- Superior knowledge in Windows 10 and Office 365
- End user IT support experience
- Experience with communication and collaboration systems (Exchange, Skype, Teams, O365)
- Experience with servers and storage systems (SAN, NAS)
- Basic network technology and security knowledge (WAN, LAN, WLAN)
- Basic Windows Server (2019/2016) and Linux administration
- Basic knowledge of virtualization technologies (VMware, HyperV)
- University degree in Computer Science (B.Sc.) or at least 2 years of experience in similar positions
- Fluent in English
- Superior communication and social skills
How to apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com