Roles and Responsibilities:
- Takes care of the general accounting administration in close cooperation with the finance manager EMEA (Income statement and Balance sheet accounting).
- Timely submission of the (monthly) TOMRA financial reporting.
- Cash planning.
- P&L and Balance sheet variance analysis.
- Support in (local) budget activities.
- Monitors that we are in with the local accounting GAAP requirements.
- Makes the invoices to customers keeping the agreements into account.
- Is responsible for the correct follow up of the invoices, cost tracking.
- Is responsible for the payroll & personnel administration: a correct determination and periodical processing of the salary & fringes.
- Submission and calculation of all statutory declarations, such as VAT, relevant taxes and duties, etc.
- Compilation and management of other related statutory documentation.
- Ad hoc analysis.
- Background in F&A & HR administration (+ 3 years’ experience).
- Strong Accounting & analytical skills.
- Ability to meet the required deadlines.
- Strong communication skills in Turkish & English (verbal & written)
- Excellent organization, administrative (accuracy) and follow-up skills
- Hands on and flexible
- Strong communication and facilitation skills
- You are eager to learn
- Self-motivated and independent working
- Accurate and structured
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
Bachelor in accounting or similar
Please send your CV to TSS-Jobs.BE@tomra.com