Roles and responsibilities
- Search for interesting prospects and initiate partnerships in the assigned countries
- Explore and build up new markets
- Be proactive in acquiring full technical knowledge of the machines in the sales portfolio
- Passionate about meeting the set sales targets
- Cooperate actively in drawing up sales forecasts
- Enjoy travelling within Belgium and abroad if needed
- Invite customers and prospects for demonstrations
- Keep customers and prospects continuously updated on new, interesting applications and current projects
Monitoring the complete sales process
- Draw up offers for the customer/prospect on the requested application
- Search for solutions and maintain engagement to ensure success of sales projects
- Have specialist knowledge in one or more specific areas of sorting applications
- Proactively work to increase adoption of specific applications
- Deliver timely reports/communication to customers
- Ensure that the commercial data provided by the company is kept up to date
Expanding the network of agents
- Make contacts at international exhibitions with a goal of building customer relationships
- Encourage customers and prospects to visit our stand at exhibitions
- Follow up on contacts/leads
- Explore market situations and assess sales potential
- Remain informed on the activities of the most important competitors in order to always remain one step ahead
- Technical degree or experience in selling large capital equipment
- Experience in selling within long project sales cycles
- Strong networker and communicator at all levels
- Down-to-earth and open, honest communicator
- Analytical thinker, able to implement a structured approach
- Result-oriented and eager to learn by listening to market needs
- Experience with capital goods and food industry are important pluses
Higher technical, commercial or industrial engineering degree
- Microsoft Office programs
- Very good English skills
The selected candidate will be given extensive training in Europe, followed by on-the-job training in EMEA. Would you like to be part of this team? If so:
- Have you worked with sales of technical equipment before? Direct sales, customer service?
- Do you have more than 10 years of sales experience?
- Do you have experience with negotiation on C level?
- Do you have an understanding of business to business sales?
- Do you enjoy the autonomy, independence and fast decision-making process from working in a company that is growing very fast?
- Do you enjoy prospecting for new clients, propose appropriate solutions and to close deals with customers?
- Are you adaptable to different interlocutors and markets (very good interpersonal skills)?
- Do you have the potential to grow with our company?
- Network and knowledge in the food sector is an advantage.
- Ability to travel in EMEA
How to apply
Please send your resume to TOMRA HR.