Roles and Responsibilities Business Analyst
- You are the business partner of the BI development team, designing and setting up analysis and reporting
- You will be involved in the Forecasting/Budget and Strategy process
- Controlling of legal entities, mainly located abroad
- You will do the data consolidation, financial analyses variance and trend analysis.
- Ad-hoc reporting facing deadlines.
- You will contribute to the optimization of financial reporting tools and internal procedures.
- Indicate areas of business improvement
- Experience with ERP software is a plus
- Analytical and conceptual skills, strong in the processing of financial data.
- You are a team player but can also work independently.
- You are immune to stress
- Proactive and enthusiastic, an entrepreneur who sees solutions and takes initiative.
- Flexible attitude and strong adaptability
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English. Other languages are considered an asset.
A Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, audit or any economic direction
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar business or area scope
- Good knowledge of MS Office ( Word, excel,… )
How to apply?
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.