As a Digital Business Relationship Manager (DBRM) you will be the linking pin between a.o the Marketing division and the Digital Business Processes (DBP) team, understanding and linking their business needs to technology.
As a DBRM professional you are actively looking for ways to simplify work, to introduce best practices, to implement new activities. Together with employees and management, you analyze ways of working and map out how they could work differently. You encourage them and help them improve and facilitate their daily work.
You will need to effectively communicate and align with multiple business stakeholders and be the main point of contact between DBP, and the business
The assignments within this role are broad and vary from detecting opportunities, defining road maps, analyzing and optimizing business processes and complete implementations of automated business processes supported by digital technologies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Daily, you’ll be energized by:
- Proactively searching for the "business value" both short-term and long-term with a focus on digital awareness, Customer delight and risk assessment
- Building and managing relationship to oversee “convergence and strategic partnering” across the organization
- Advising, coaching, and aligning your business stakeholders and DBP team members when making their decisions
- Ensuring initiatives are set up for success and aligned with the corporate strategy and ensure adoption across the relevant departments.
- Managing projects or workstreams, represent the business in project activities, coordinate involvement of end-users, manage projects risks and budgets
- Being the right hand of product owners when translating business needs into technology requirements
- Maintain creativity and innovation by staying on top of industry and technological trends (e.g. ERP, e-business,…) and co-govern the way forward
- Process modelling
- Agile Project management
- Digital customer engagement (customer experience, customer journeys, service design…)
- Problem solving
- Use communicative (writing, speaking, presenting) and coaching skills to share vision & opinion with key figures in the organization
- Ability to positively influence others and bond with business stakeholders
- Ability to focus on business value results instead of solutions, pragmatic thinker as opposed to a dogmatic dreamer
- Interested in detail while not losing the overall picture and direction
- High level of initiative, ability to work well in a global and virtual team environment, plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Prepared to travel on an occasional basis both to other TOMRA sites or customers’ sites, both domestic and abroad
- Extensive knowledge of digital marketing and B2B marketing
- Experience with customer centricity and customer engagement
- Experienced in change management
- SEO/SEA knowledge
- Fluent in English
- Experience in any of the following is a plus: implementing ERP, web projects, Agile
- Designing and facilitating workshops
Academic training with 5 to 10 years of experience in relevant role
TOMRA offers exciting and challenging roles within a growing international organization.
We strive to hire and develop the right people, locally and globally, stimulating personal growth and self-development.
Interested? Please send your CV and motivation letter to: TSS-Jobs.BE@tomra.com