Roles and Responsibilities:
Support the P&O leadership team in developing engaging and regular communication assets to foster employee engagement and alignment with core initiatives.
- Demonstrate creativity in developing programs and methods for engaging an audience toward the success of a goal.
- Accompany the TOMRA Food change program called CULTIVATE with regular updates to support the adoption of the various P&O programs.
- Build relationship skills with business leaders, the community and the target audience of employees, clients or others to understand their needs and act upon them.
- Organize employee engagement activities to drive belonging.
- Formalize a TORMA Food Recognition program in line with the TOMRA awards.
- Review and structure the TOMRA Share People & Organisation pages for optimal efficiency in communication and drive self-service.
- Approach the communication from a User Experience point of view as an employee, as a manager and as a P&O Professional.
- Develop P&O related content for our internal and external websites and other communications platforms.
- Assist with developing the recruitment communication strategy for P&O TOMRA Food and sharing of best practices.
- Build the annual content for the Sustainability and Investor Relations report.
Skills and Abilities:
- 2 - 5 Years experience in employee branding
- Fluent in English with excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Leverages creativity and tools to increase impact and clarity in thought
- Proficient with all MS office tools
- Experience in or ability to work with creative digital tools
- Excellent knowledge of social networks
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including diplomacy, discretion and confidentiality
- Autonomous, driven and hands-on mentality
- Team-oriented work ethic
- Positive and constructive attitude
Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing or Similar
Please send your CV and motivation letter to TSS-Jobs.BE@tomra.com