Roles and Responsibilities Field Service Engineer
- Responsible for an effective field service work in terms of costs and timing.
- Ensuring the maximum performance of the TOMRA Sorting systems in the field to satisfy the customers.
- Evaluate and diagnose problems and make appropriate repairs.
- Install or make adjustments on TOMRA equipment in the Food business.
You are flexible, willing to travel abroad and you meet the following requirements:
- Solid understanding of mechanical engineering
- Working knowledge of basic electrical power circuits
- Knowledge of PLC Step 7 and TIA circuits would be an advantage
- Knowledge of computer hardware and configurations is considered a plus
- Basic understanding of programming, preferably C++, C, Java or Python are considered to be a plus
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers, internal and external associates, and management.
- Excellent communication skills in English and/or other languages are e considered to be a plus
- A valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Willing to travel abroad for at least 80% of the time, based on a flexible e schedule. This means it could be also during weekends or in holiday seasons.
A bachelor degree in Mechanical or Electro-Mechanical Engineering
- You like to work independently and internationally
- You like variety, you adapt yourself easily to different environments and you are eager to learn.
- You communicate smoothly so you can inform and train users
- You are flexible and capable to travel a lot on a short notice.
How to apply?
Please send your resume to email@example.com