This includes on call technical phone support and field response to equipment and customer issues (rotation system). You will provide detailed field reports that are useful for the whole organization after every installation or technical intervention and give support to sales and project management. You will provide training to customer production, quality and technical personnel on site as well as TSS service engineers.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for effective field service work in terms of customer satisfaction, costs and timing
- Ensure the maximum performance of the TOMRA sorting systems in the field to satisfy the customers
- Evaluate, diagnose and report problems and make appropriate repairs
- Install or make adjustments on TOMRA equipment in the Food business
- Communicate continuously with the service department (technical support, planning, admin, shipping, training, sales) and other departments (sales and project management)
You are flexible, willing to travel with a company van through the Flanders region, France, The Netherlands and you meet the following requirements:
- You live in the area of West Flanders
- Solid understanding of mechanical engineering
- Working knowledge of basic electrical power circuits and PLC circuits would be an advantage
- Knowledge of computer hardware and configurations is considered a plus
- Basic understanding of programming, preferably C++, C, Java or Python are considered to be a plus
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers, internal and external associates, and management
- Excellent communication skills in English and French; other languages are considered to be a plus
- A valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- +/- 80 % in Belgium, willing to travel abroad for +/- 20 % of the time, based on a flexible schedule - this means it could be during weekends or in in holiday seasons
A bachelor degree in Mechanical or Electro-Mechanical Engineering
- You like to work independently and want to establish strong and long terms connections in West Flanders
- You like variety, you adapt yourself easily to different environments and you are eager to learn
- You communicate smoothly so you can inform and train users
- You are flexible and capable to travel a lot on a short notice
How to apply?
Please send your CV to TSS-Jobs.firstname.lastname@example.org.