You will be the connection between Sales, Finance and Marketing to support the continuous optimization of campaigns and programs. You will be designing and using the business intelligence through CRM data.
You’re part of the company’s Global HQ F&A team in Leuven, Belgium and report directly to our global VP, Head of Finance. As a trusted business partner to the Global Sales Leadership team.
TOMRA Food is a world leader in optical and electronic sorting equipment. We are a dynamic company with an outstanding product line and customer satisfaction in the food sorting industry.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collect, analyse, evaluate and report data to increase sales productivity.
- Designs and implements accurate and insightful sales performance reporting, including KPI tracking versus historical trends and targets for all territories, channels and segments.
- Coordinates and analyses sales budgets and forecasts for the sales organization: actively tracks performance to plan for all territories, channels and segments.
- Analyses historical and current pipelines to enable accurate short, mid and long-term projections of order in-take on a short, mid and long term.
- Collect data (internal and external) on lost orders to measure market shares.
- Communicate results to key stakeholders to support informed business decisions by providing in-depth analysis and recommendations.
- Provide leadership and guidance in the improvement and governance of forecasting activities and processes.
- Product specialized reports using the flexibility in CRM Software packages.
- A true business partner to the global VP Sales and his leadership team.
- Evaluation of business cases from a financial point of view.
- Analytical and conceptual skills, strong in the processing of financial data.
- You are a team player but can also work independently.
- Critical mindset
- Proactive and enthusiastic, an entrepreneur who sees solutions and takes initiative.
- Flexible attitude and strong adaptability.
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English. Other languages are considered an asset.
- 5+ years of B2B sales analysis experience; preferably in the high value high technology capital equipment industry. Experience in the Food processing industry would be advantageous though not essential.
- Minimum of Master degree or equivalent, preferably in Economics, Management, or industry related subject.
- Ability to perform complex analysis such as regression, forecasting, cannibalization and probability modelling.
- Great business sense – based on the analysis of the sales activities highlight areas of concern to the global VP of Finance and Sales.
- Intellectually curious and ability to see the big picture while maintaining excellent attention to detail.
- You will be travelling to the US on a quarterly basis
- Good knowledge of MS Office, advanced MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and data management skills
- Strong experience of CRM software packages and analytic tools
- Experience with ERP software is a plus
What do we offer?
- We offer flexible working hours.
- Business Partnering with Senior Management.
- You will be able to work an a global scale.
- Our HQ is based in Leuven.
- Our dynamically growing company is acting in a future oriented market and offers a positive and an open-minded working atmosphere in a truly international concern.
- Innovation and continuous growth of the company gives you the opportunity to shape future business as well as make your impact on TOMRA’s mission of leading the resource revolution.
- We offer excellent job growth opportunities and mobility within TOMRA.
- We will provide a competitive salary and extra-legal benefits.
How to apply:
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org