As Creative Design Lead you will lead the corporate branding implementation for the Food division at TOMRA. The creative designer will guard and execute the branding strategy, develop marketing and sales material and contribute to marketing campaign creation.
Roles and Responsibilities: Graphic Designer
Daily, you’ll be energized by:
- Developing marketing material for customer engagements and for internal and external branding. Material includes brochures, leaflets, reports, etc.
- Developing company material, like e.g. stationary, folders, building designs, roll-ups, displays, advertising, … in cooperation with selected partners
- Creating trade show designs for TOMRA Food’s worldwide exhibition participations
- Guarding the consistency in branding for TOMRA Food globally
- Developing presentation templates and lay-outs
- Supporting marketing campaigns and activities with creative design elements
- Maintaining an on- and offline marketing material stock
Candidate profile - required skills
If this all sounds like a fit, you’re probably:
- Passionate about Marketing and Technology
- A self-starter that can thrive in a fast-paced environment and is flexible/adaptable
- A creative person with profound knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Energized by managing multiple projects at the same time whilst paying strict attention to detail
- A hobby photographer, wanting to implement his/her knowledge also professionally.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar marketing design function
- You speak and write fluent English; other languages are an asset
You have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, design, arts or similar.
You are passionate about the broader mission of TOMRA to create a more sustainable world through better use of resources and join thousands of colleagues worldwide who share a strong conviction about this mission.
TOMRA is known for investing significantly in professional development, offering competitive short-term and long-term compensation, and enabling career paths that can span different sectors, geographies, and roles.
If this all sounds like a potential fit, we’d love to hear from you.
How to apply?
Please send your resume to TSS-Jobs.email@example.com