TOMRA is the leading provider of optical sorting and recycling machines and the largest reverse vending machine specialist in the world. Innovation has always been at the core of TOMRA: that’s how we make a difference. Our expertise leads to durable solutions for collecting and sorting. That way we take the lead in how we optimize the world’s resources. For our department TOMRA Food, with headquarters in Leuven (Belgium), we are looking for an International Sales Manager for the Middle East. More information on the sorting solutions of TOMRA Food you can find on Youtube or www.tomra.com.
- After a compact but intense introductory phase you will be responsible for increasing sales in the current customer base and developing new customers across all our market segments (fruits, vegetables, potatoes, nuts etc.) in the Middle East.
- You manage the Area Sales Managers in your region, advise them and help them to close their deals.
- Moreover you develop and maintain a network of agents that help you reach your sales goals.
- You keep track with your Area Sales Managers by measuring their efforts and results. This strategy helps you to coach your sales team in a better way.
- You assist in working out the yearly sales plan for TOMRA Food and motivate your Area Sales Managers and agencies to realize these goals.
- You pass market information back to key internal stakeholders so our organization can keep learning and growing. You thus work in a close partnership with project management, business development, marketing, human resources and the service department.
- You actively lead and monitor demand generation activities.
- You will be abroad approx. half of your time. The remaining half you will work together with your internal stakeholders from the Leuven headquarters. Depending on your tasks you can also work home based.
- You report to the experienced and committed Regional Sales Director EMEA.
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably in engineering, management or an industry related subject.
- Moreover you have proven international sales experience in capital equipment and you have experience in managing a team.
- You have excellent communication skills and you know how to listen and negotiate on different levels.
- You are driven and persistent: two qualities that are essential to lead you to success.
- You are fluent in English. Any other language is an advantage.
- You live not too far from the Leuven headquarters.
TOMRA offers you:
- A unique organization to pursue an ambitious international career
- A competitive salary and a complete package with pension and health insurance and a company car
- Professional training and coaching to develop your talents
- A healthy work-life balance
- The continuity and stability of a professional international organization.
- Are you interested to take this challenge at TOMRA? Please call Werner Danneel, Mattias Van Nimmen or Birger Ceulemans on +32 3 223 68 68 to discuss this job offer.
- Apply asap through our job website with your resume and motivational letter.