He/she ensures that the field service engineers, the local TOMRA Service hubs and agents, have the necessary support in order to provide the best service to the customer (continuous improvement of customer satisfaction).
He ensures that the information & documentation about the Tobacco range of products is up to date and can be accessed by anyone.
He / she works closely with internal departments to improve worldwide support.
Roles and Responsibilities: Product Expert Tobacco
- Technical product support for field service engineers (phone, email, office).
- Technical support for clients in territory & beyond.
- Technical sales support to the Service sales team for Tobacco projects and upgrades.
- Coordination and follow-up as a Project leader for special Tobacco upgrades or installations.
- Keep up to date on the latest products, sensors and sorting algorithms.
- Attend installations, services and optimizations to follow on developments.
- Execute training for field service engineers in interaction with the technical trainers.
- Work with the technical team and engineering to ensure to get sufficient documentation available.
- Create spare parts recommendations and coordinate larger spare parts packages with the Service sales team for promotion.
- Develop solution for discontinued parts and upgrade packages in collaboration with the Service sales team.
- Joint international FAT’s of the corresponding products.
- Cross link to other departments in terms of new product launches.
- Give ideas about improvement possibilities (quality, efficiency, profitability).
- Be the voice of the customer (VOC) towards engineering to ensure all technical issues and needed improvements are captured with a resolution time plan
- Solid understanding of mechanical engineering.
- Working knowledge of basic electrical power circuits and PLC circuits would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and configurations is considered a plus.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and communication with customers, internal and external partners, and management.
- Excellent communication skills in English and other languages (such as Dutch and French) are considered to be a plus.
- A valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
- You want to travel (25% of time, initially more for training purposes)
Education / background:
- A bachelor degree in Electronical or Electro-Mechanical Engineering.
- 3-5 years of experience as a service engineer is a must.
- Engineering experience is a plus.
- Experience in other machinery industries is considered.
- You like to work in a growing, moving and international environment.
- You like variety, you adapt yourself easily to different environments and you are eager to learn.
- You innovate.
- You communicate smoothly.
- You are flexible.
- You act positive and customer oriented.
How to apply?
Please send your CV to TSS-Jobs.email@example.com