Position Overview / Introduction
TOMRA Sorting Food serves the world’s most important growers and food producers with sorting solutions and services and is expanding rapidly on a global scale. We are actively seeking a Product Manager Digital at our global headquarters in Leuven.
By defining the future of our roadmap, product managers are helping customers achieve new levels of efficiency and food safety and evolving our ever-growing product portfolio by sharing customer feedback directly with our engineering teams. In this role, you’ll be supported by highly talented and motivated colleagues who pride themselves on transparency, collaboration, and customer satisfaction.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Daily, you’ll be energized by:
- Establishing and growing new Digital solutions for the Food Business Stream, being part of the global TOMRA Digital network
- Building a deep understanding of the customer needs and experiences to identify new opportunities
- Developing business cases for new products and features, and work with the development teams to scope, prioritize and implement
- Developing monetization schemes and pricing/offering – defining value proposition taking into account the different market segments, regions, customer cases
- Planning and coordinating global product launches by working with Marketing, Sales, Engineering and Service
If this all sounds like a fit, you’re probably:
- A true hands-on entrepreneur to take customers on a new journey by exposing them to new digital solutions
- A “technophile” who loves spending time with customers to understand their needs and developing long-term relationships with them
- Someone who has served as a product manager or marketer for a highly-technical IOT or cloud solutions
- Someone who enjoys traveling worldwide (30% of your time) and developing expertise on the dynamics of new countries, regions, and ecosystems
- You have 3 years of experience in a similar Product Management function.
- You speak fluent English; other languages are an asset.
You have a master’s degree in Engineering, Sciences, Economics or equivalent by experience
You are passionate about the broader mission of TOMRA to create a more sustainable world through better use of resources and join thousands of colleagues worldwide who share a strong conviction about this mission.
TOMRA is known for investing significantly in professional development, offering competitive short-term and long-term compensation, and enabling career paths that can span different sectors, geographies, and roles.
If this all sounds like a potential fit, we’d love to hear from you.
How to apply:
Send your application to the HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.