The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) will formulate and execute a go to market strategy to maximize business growth and report into the Regional Sales Director EMEA.
With an exemplary track record in sales the RSM will drive business growth by increasing sales in the current customer base and developing new customers across all our market segments (Fruits, Vegetables, Potatoes, Nuts, etc.)
This role works in partnership with Project Management, Business Development, Marketing, Human Resources & Services, therefore cross-company engagement with key internal stakeholders and orchestration is essential.
The successful candidate will lead a team of three Area Sales Managers (1 in Belgium, 2 in France). The candidate will be a high impact individual capable of driving outstanding business results & first-class employee development.
The RSM is fully responsible for developing and managing the team to generate revenue and achieve individual team and organizational quotas. Contributing to the sales strategy, the RSM defines and implements the plan for the assigned territory to achieve or exceed the set sales objectives.
Roles and Responsibilities Regional Sales Manager - Belgium & France
- Provide support and guidance to direct reports by participating and leading in client and prospect meetings or engaging other corporate resources as required.
- Development of the team, including recruiting, hiring and training new sales managers on the sales process.
- Conducting weekly-, monthly and quarterly forecast meetings.
- Coaching sales managers on strategies to drive sales wins.
- Mentor and support direct reports through development plans and coaching to ensure best practice and standard approach to sales management globally is followed.
- Accurate reporting on sales activity and forecasting to senior sales management.
- Consistent monitoring of the sales activity of the team, and tracking of results.
- Track key sales metrics and alert internal stakeholders of any performance or cost to serve requirements, ensuring action plans are initiated and acted on to resolution.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Actively leading and monitoring demand generation activities
- Leading initiatives to drive customer awareness and engagement
- Develop and execute successful sales campaigns with the help of Marketing
- Engaging at senior management level in customer organisations.
Candidate profile: required skills
- 10+ years of B2B sales experience; preferably in the industry automation-, machinery or engineering sectors
- Minimum of BA/BS degree or equivalent, preferably in Engineering, Management or industry related subject.
- A proven, successful background in sales leadership-/ management in the in the food industry
- Proven ability to create high performing teams and lead them to success
- Proven record of sales success in the industry domain
- Solid understanding of consultative & business value selling
- Demonstrate ability to communicate verbally and in written form, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time whilst paying strict attention to detail.
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled in negotiation delivered with in a confident & persuasive manner with excellent listening skills.
- Experience in creating strategic customer account plans that meet company standards.
- Demonstrate ability to maintain high customer satisfaction (NPS) ratings that meet company needs.
- Tight organizational and time management skills.
- Great business sense and the ability to work to budgets.
- High level of initiative, ability to lead and work well in a team environment, plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction.
- Proven ability to handle stressful situations and deadline pressures well.
- Native Dutch and/or French; but as a minimum business fluent in both languages is an absolutely must.
- A self-starter that can thrive in a fast-paced environment
TOMRA offers exciting and challenging roles within a growing international organization.
We strive to hire and develop the right people, locally and globally; stimulating personal growth and self-development. We offer a market competitive salary package.
Ability to travel up to 70% of the time.
Located in Leuven, Belgium.
How to apply?
Please send your resume to TSS-Jobs.firstname.lastname@example.org before 31/07/2017.