Main tasks are:
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Set a clear mission and deploy initiatives focused towards that mission
- Manage the regional service organizations, incl. the EMEA-hub in Leuven and all Food-service entities in countries
- Develop the service performance to a best-in-class with focus on service procedures, policies and standards for the service core processes like field service, technical support etc.
- Develop the service business by introduction and continuous development of a service portfolio and active marketing of it – manage installed base potential
- Leading and developing of the human resources within the EMEA service organization
- To organize service activities in the dedicated countries (“local hubs”) to ensure the department’s efficient and profitable operation by satisfying customers and enhancing customer relations.
- To organize the operational tasks within the service department in Belgium and the Netherlands and support/advise local hubs; in particular, control resources and utilize assets at a level commensurate with profit targets.
- To maximize local service organizations efficiency through the handling and organization of all requested services.
- To create an environment where the department/local hubs and its employee develop constantly
To enhance the reputation of TSS at every opportunity when interacting with others.
Roles and Responsibilities Regional Service Manager EMEA:
Drive for Achievement
- Set the targets in close cooperation with the Global Service Director FOOD & the local Management in line with the TSS Strategy Plan.
- Delivering and achieving ever-improving results and driving performance to affect significant improvement in company target related performance objectives e.g. by monitoring (monthly) revenue information.
- Measure the performance of the EMEA Food service organization (with KPI’S) and strive for continuous improvement
- Ensuring successes are repeated and best practice spread for operational excellence
- Ensure that corrective action is taken where adverse variations to target achievement occur or inadequate performance is suspected. Instigate actions and strategies to bring the necessary improvements.
- Ensure accurate recording of parts and service times and invoicing in the Service Department/local hubs.
Improve on the quality of TSS commitment to customer service and retention by enhanced facilities, improve technical skills and high standards of quality workmanship as well as best practice in customer handling and communication.
- Taking care and have a good communication with the central and decentral people within the EMEA service organization
- Communicating the objectives by maintaining consistency and focus. Translating the overall direction and strategy into something meaningful and tangible for teams to achieve desired results.
- Ensure that all employees are committed to the principles and ethics of TSS and that these principles are the basis of customer relation management.
- Maintain an effective control of expenses in line with agreed objectives by regular examination and review of management accounts and comparisons with budgets
- Establish and maintain training needs, make analysis to provide satisfactory levels of knowledge skills, job satisfaction and cost-effective development of service personnel.
- Proven working experience as a customer service manager
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Excellent understanding of industrial service business
- Skills in applying and using knowledge in a management position.
- Being self-motivated and having the proven capacity to fully complete tasks
- Ability to organise clerical work, administration, control systems and financial resources.
- Leadership and coaching skills
- Technical, Professional and Engineering qualifications.
- Experience and knowledge of modern business methods and financial control. Skills in using this knowledge in a practical way.
- Excellent technical problem-solver, troubleshooter, and follow-up skills
- Excellent communication skills, very good spoken and written English
- Business experience in a support function
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar function
University or Bachelor degree (electrical, mechanical or electro-mechanical) with a minimum of 5 years of experience preferably in a similar environment.
- Ability to relate to local customers, their views and issues (preferably experience in different local cultures of Central Europe
- Socially outgoing, ability to handle stress
How to apply?
Please send your resume to TSSfirstname.lastname@example.org