Position Overview / Introduction
TOMRA Sorting Food serves the world’s most important growers and food producers with sorting solutions and services and is expanding rapidly on a global scale. We are actively seeking a Product Manager at our global headquarters in Leuven.
By defining the future of our roadmap, product managers are helping customers achieve new levels of efficiency and safety in food production and evolving our ever-growing product line by sharing customer feedback directly with our engineering teams.
In this role, you’ll be supported by highly talented and motivated colleagues who pride themselves on transparency, collaboration, and customer satisfaction.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Daily, you’ll be energized by:
- Determining how the latest technology innovations can best create value for customers and assess unmet customer needs continually
- Partnering with sales staff to ensure effective commercial operations and high customer satisfaction
- Be the voice of our customers and translating their needs towards the engineering teams
- Plan and coordinate global product and features launches by working with Marketing, Sales, Engineering, Operations and Service
If this all sounds like a fit, you’re probably:
- Passionate about product development, strategic planning and implementation
- A “technophile” who loves spending time with customers to understand their needs and developing long-term relationships with them
- Someone who has served as a product manager or marketer for a highly-technical software/hardware solution, including product definition and product launch strategy
- Someone who enjoys traveling worldwide (30% of your time) and developing expertise on the dynamics of new countries, regions, and ecosystems
- You have 5 years of experience in a similar PM function.
- You speak fluent English; other languages are an asset.
You have a master’s degree in Engineering, Economics, Product Management, Sales or equivalent by experience.
You are passionate about the broader mission of TOMRA to create a more sustainable world through better use of resources and join thousands of colleagues worldwide who share a strong conviction about this mission.
TOMRA is known for investing significantly in professional development, offering competitive short-term and long-term compensation, and enabling career paths that can span different sectors, geographies, and roles.
If this all sounds like a potential fit, we’d love to hear from you.
How to apply:
Send your application to the HR Department at email@example.com.