As Senior Copywriter you will play a hands-on, critical role in researching, planning and developing content in a wide range of formats, for inbound marketing and e-nurturing. As a Copywriter you will focus on ensuring that you deliver content that achieves positive results for the brand and drives measurable success.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Daily, you’ll be energized by:
- Creating, managing & executing on a content calendar that supports our messaging
- Researching and writing copy on a wide range of topics for a number of different channels and platforms i.e. blogs, newsletters, emails, industry articles and other marketing channels and media
- Liaising with industry experts to create content on their behalf
- Monitoring industry content and trends for repurposing
- Managing the social media channels for our brands
- Coordinating customer testimonials
If this all sounds like a fit, you’re probably:
- Passionate about Marketing and Technology
- A skilled writer
- Looking for a diverse job, with a lot of interaction with people worldwide
- A self-starter that can thrive in a fast-paced environment and is flexible/adaptable
- Eager to create valuable content, for improved customer interactions
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar content marketing function/writing function
- You speak and write fluent English (native language level is a must); other languages are an asset
You have a bachelor’s degree in communications, copywriting, marketing or equivalent.
You are passionate about the broader mission of TOMRA to create a more sustainable world through better use of resources and join thousands of colleagues worldwide who share a strong conviction about this mission.
TOMRA is known for investing significantly in professional development, offering competitive short-term and long-term compensation, and enabling career paths that can span different sectors, geographies, and roles.
How to apply:
Please send your resume to TSS-Jobs.email@example.com