Availability of the correct person, spare parts, flawless processes, high accuracy, customer orientation, professional communication and high handling speed are key elements.
In the Service Department you will deal with the administration for the field Service Engineers internally and external you will support the customers.
Apart from you daily tasks and activities you also will focus on a variety of projects geared toward large scale company initiatives.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure continuous communication with all stakeholders on activities and initiatives.
- Having a clear understanding of the company's policies and vision and how the Back-office contributes to these.
- Liaising with customers, the service teams and departments, other departments (Finance, Project Management, Shipping and Warehouse…)
- Responding to and dealing with customer communication by email and telephone.
- Use of automated and computerised systems where utilised.
- Administrative handling of Field Service Reports after customers visits by the Field Service Engineers.
- Monitor budgets for contracts, equipment and supplies; audit operational reports.
- Manage and coordinate administrative support services; facilities, security, mail distribution, record management, and other office support tasks.
- Recommend procedure or policy changes to improve the process in the departments.
- Strong communication and facilitation skills with demonstrated ability to work in a team.
- Excellent organizational attitude, knowledge of Service Back-office processes management and strong follow-up skills.
- Ability to relate to customers, their views and issues, locally and in other countries and cultures.
- Strong in correct & accurate work, passionate about Service (products).
- Bachelor degree in Administration.
- 5 years of experience in a Service admin function.
- Experience with MS office & ERP system is a plus.
- Can easily communicate in Dutch, English and French.
- You perform operational tasks.
- You are a team player.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Teamwork is a second nature.
- Computer skills are crucial – IFS / SAP, excel, etc.
- You like to work in a fast growing, moving and international environment.
- You like variety, you adapt yourself easily to different environments and you are eager to learn.
- You innovate.
- You communicate smoothly.
- You are flexible.
- You act positive and customer oriented.
How to apply:
Send your resume to TSSemail@example.com
15 September 2018