Roles and Responsibilities:
• Define and manage the budget for Upgrades, Service Contracts, Service Tours and all other Service Products sales.
• Coordinate Service Products’ sales activities with the internal teams, the local TOMRA hubs and the agents.
• Ensure strong coordination and continuous improvement with the Customer Service team to secure full satisfaction towards the customers, looking at administrative and planning tasks.
• Ensure continuous communication with the Area Sales Managers regarding Upgrades sales activities and initiatives.
• Develop sales and marketing tools (in cooperation with the central Marketing team) to promote a proactive sales approach for Service Products.
• Build up a market understanding to feed strategic plans with new initiatives and/or products to drive future revenue and profit growth.
• Degree in Business, Mechanical Engineering or similar.
• Solid understanding of Sales and Business Development.
• 10+ years’ of commercial experience in Sales and/or Business Development leadership roles with global scope (Europe, Asia & North America) acquired ideally within technical / capital investment goods businesses.
• Commercial experience in and strong understanding of Service-related offerings, such as Upgrades and Service Contracts.
• Significant experience in salesforce management and distribution channels development in an international context.
• Strong (remote) people management and leadership skills.
• Results-driven, capable of working with tight deadlines and ambitious targets.
• Passionate about highly technical products or willing to learn.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and communication with customers, internal and external partners, and management.
• Excellent communication skills in English. Other languages are considered to be a plus.
• Willing to travel internationally (mostly within Europe) 30% of time, initially more for training and integration plan purposes and later on to pursue business objectives.
You like to work in a growing, moving and international environment.
You like variety, you adapt yourself easily to different environments and you are eager to learn.
You communicate smoothly.
You are flexible.
You act positive and customer oriented.
How to apply?
Please send your CV to email@example.com
indicating ‘Service Sales Manager‘ in the subject line.
NOTE TO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: We do not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes/CVS. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through LinkedIn (or any other online platform) or directly to HR, managers and staff members. TOMRA is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.