- Analysing the business requirements of stakeholders and driving the co-creation of new architectural approaches with the software team, allowing them to transform these requirements into innovative and maintainable technical solutions.
Maintaining a deep technical knowledge of the evolving system on both a high level and an individual component level through architecture reviews
- Selecting the appropriate technologies for implementations and component connections.
- Maintaining up-to-date documentation and diagrams that can be shared with the team and other stakeholders.
- Managing decisions on how to balance the evolution of system design with project deadlines.
- Plan for newer technology integrations and evaluate any risk or impact associated with new changes to architecture.
- Technical mentorship and guidance of a development team to ensure newly designed sections are compliant with the overall system architecture.
- Collaborating with colleagues across various TOMRA offices to share knowledge, initiatives and standardize designs and processes where appropriate.
- M.S. in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 5 + years industry experience in a similar role.
- Structured mindset with a good ability to analyse problems and organize solutions alongside project milestones.
- Ability to assume a leadership role alongside one of a mentor.
- Strong skills in documentation, presentation and communication.
- Experience working in an agile software development environment.
- Knowledge of software development for Windows.
- Good listening skills and empathy, good problem-solving skills.
- Experience with embedded SW systems C/C++.
- Hands on experience bringing to life critical components.
- Knowledge of OPC, Modbus a plus.
- Experience working with systems with real time constraints, processing pipelines, AI machine learning a plus.
- Experience with Python, C#, gRPC a plus.
- You are fluent in English, both oral and written.
- You are willing to travel, on average 2-3 days per month
Interested? Please send your CV to TSS-Jobs.BE@tomra.com