You will play a key role in strategy formulation, collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders, and lead cross-functional teams in the development of business-wide operational strategies.
As a Business Development manager, you will explore (new) market segments/applications, customer needs and emerging trends, prioritize and conclude full market assessment and fit.
You will lead the validation of the selected new market segments/applications until full-roll out to the sales organization and official launch in the industry.
You will further recommend new products and services, propose and develop new strategic partnerships, write proposals and plans, and guide long-term objectives to meet business needs and requirements.
- Excellent listening, communication, analytical and evaluation skills
- Sales and number crunching experience
- Detail oriented, technically skilled and passionate
- Can manage and reach tough deadlines
- Works in an excellent & professional way with the other departments
- Used to work with external service providers and consultants
- Is diplomatic but goal oriented
- Is an ambassador for the company, both internal as external and embodies TOMRA’s Values: Responsibility, Passion & Innovation
- Is willing to travel abroad on a global scale to further collect, enhance and check information
Master in Business Management/Business Administration & Economics with focus on Strategic Management, Innovation Management & Business Development, preferably with strong technical background.
- Creative, innovative, analytical
- Customer focus
- Result driven; team worker
- Multilingual: English, Spanish …
- Excellent in BI Tool, MS Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Work experience in Market Research, Business Development & Strategy Review, Technical Sales, Sales of investment goods, B2B
What can TOMRA offer you?
- Looking to further develop your international career in a fast-pace B2B food industry?
- Open for the unique challenge to combine shaping the long term goals of the company, while at the driving seat to pioneer in new business areas?
- Helicopter view and hands-on approach come as second nature and a passion for technology?
- Eager to coach/manage a small multi-cultural team of passionate and talented people?
- Able to excite and engage cross functional teams?
- Keen to unite a sense of fulfillment at work and making a difference in the world?
- Don’t hesitate to apply for this position as you might be the one we’re looking for.
How to apply:
Please send your resume to TSSemail@example.com