- Plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy for service.
- Advise the management on stock levels, stock organisation and improvements of processes to further improve the performance of the department and optimizing Networking Capital.
- Manage, train and develop and evaluate the employees working in purchasing, warehouse and shipping teams.
- Maintain a high level of process compliance, administrative accuracy, customer orientation, safety and efficiency in the warehouse.
- Ensure accurate information on stock management.
- Be responsible for overseeing and managing company's overall supply chain, logistics strategy and operations for Service, in order to maximize the process efficiency and productivity.
- Be liaising with customers, suppliers and transport companies.
- Plan, coordinate and monitor the receipt, order assembly and dispatch of goods.
- Ensure an efficient utilization of space, mechanical handling equipment and capacity.
- Ensure safety-, quality-, cost budget- and environmental objectives.
- Coordinate the use of automated and computerised systems where utilised.
- Plan future capacity requirements.
- Read and comprehend legal documents, such as contracts or import/export agreements.
- Understand the principles of accounting and finance.
This job might be interesting for you if you have:
- Previous working experience as a Supply Chain Manager for 5 to 10 years.
- Hands on experience with supply chain management software (such as SAP MM, AP Modules, SAP Plant Maintenance, etc.)
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and facilitation skills with demonstrated ability to work in a team.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and management skills.
- A bachelor’s degree in business management or Supply Chain Management.
- Excellent organizational attitude, knowledge in inventory management and follow-up skills.
- The ability to relate to customers and vendors, their views and issues, locally and in other countries and cultures.
Interested? To land this job you need to be an experienced supply chain manager with strong leadership and organisational skills. Please send us your CV and motivational letter in which you reflect your previous experience and successful projects. In return, TOMRA offers an exciting international working environment, competitive salaries and advantages.
Please send your CV to: TSS-Jobs.BE@tomra.com