Roles and responsibilities Website Coordinator
- Content management of the website for TOMRA Sorting Food in Sitecore and other CMS systems by doing daily updates on news, articles, pictures, video, jobs, etc…
- Writing skills for the creation of website content.
- Analyzing and optimizing, using tools like SEMRush, Moz, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, etc.
- Leading SEO project in coordination with third parties..
- Developing a SEA and remarketing strategy for TOMRA Food, in line with marketing campaigns.
- Working on personalization of content for an optimal user experience.
- Being part of a global virtual team for the creation of a new tomra.com website.
- Passionate about Marketing and Technology
- A self-starter that can thrive in a fast-paced environment and is flexible/adaptable
- Experienced in working with a CMS system, analytical tools and HTML
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Higher degree (Bachelor in Marketing, Web, Multimedia or similar)
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time whilst paying strict attention to detail
- Experience with web marketing and SEOSEA and remarketing
- Ability to interface effectively with different stakeholders
- Dynamic, eager to learn and test new things
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent
- High level of initiative, ability to work well in a team environment, plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Proven ability to handle stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Fluent in Dutch and English (a good knowledge of French is a plus)
You are passionate about the broader mission of TOMRA to create a more sustainable world trough better use of resources and join thousands of colleagues worldwide who share a strond conviction about this mission.
TOMRA is known for investing significantly in professional development, offering competitive short-term and long-term compensation, and enabling career paths that can span different sectors, geographies and roles.
If this sounds all like a potential fit, we'd love to hear from you.
How to apply?
Please send your resume to TSS-Jobs.email@example.com