You will translate functional specifications and design wire-frames into implementations adhering to high standards of quality, both on a functional as well as on a non-functional level. Although you can work as a full-stack .NET developer, you have a deep passion for developing beautiful and functional user interfaces. You will work in a multidisciplinary agile team consisting of UI/Ux experts, functional analysts, software testers, technical architects and developers.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Writing the frontend for new applications.
- Actively participating in discussions and co-creation of the architecture for our software products.
- Working with Scrum,Kanban and TDD in a multidisciplinary team.
- (Technical) communication with the entire engineering team.
You have a passion for software development using new technologies and tools. You know how to transfer innovative and creative ideas into feasible solutions. A pro-active and flexible attitude characterize you. You have an analytical mind and a pragmatic attitude applies to you. You feel comfortable in taking the initiative and although you are a great team player you have no problem working independently to achieve the organization's ultimate goals. You have the ability to have to handle multiple projects in a short period of time. Multitasking is fine by you and you are able to cope well with deadline pressure. You consider yourself to be a self-starting person who is highly result-driven and constantly focused on quality and continuous improvement. Since you have adopted a getting-things-done spirit, you don’t mind a challenge. You are able to reach out and connect with other disciplines easily in order to share, develop and teach knowledge about the newest technology.
- A solid experience in C# .NET is a must.
- You are highly experienced in WPF or any other xaml-based .NET UI technology.
- The Visual Studio IDE has no secrets for you.
- Familiarity with Expression Blend.
- Experience working with Git.
- You have at least 3 years’ similar working experience, preferably in an application development role.
- A good understanding of software architecture, OOP & OOD is a must.
- Knowledge of the DDD architectural methodology is considered a plus.
- You have knowledge of the entire .NET ecosystem
- Solid experience within an agile environment, proven ability to use and understand Scrum or any other agile methodology.
- A Bachelors’ or Masters’ degree (e.g. computer science, information management or equivalent degree and/or experience)
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch or in English.
How to apply
Please send your resume to TSSfirstname.lastname@example.org.