The Area Sales Manager (ASM) will formulate and execute a go to market strategy to maximize business growth and report into the Regional Sales Manager Belgium & France.
With a track record in sales the ASM will drive business growth by increasing sales in the current customer base and developing new customers across the designated market segments (e.g. fruits, vegetables, potatoes, nuts, etc.)
This role works in partnership with Project Management, Business Development, Marketing & Services, therefore cross-company engagement with key internal stakeholders and orchestration is essential.
The successful candidate will be a high impact individual capable of driving outstanding business results & first-class customer engagement.
The ASM is fully responsible for developing and managing the assigned market segment(s) to generate revenue and achieve individual and organizational quotas.
Roles and Responsibilities: Area Sales Manager France
- Provide support to team- and regional sales management by participating and leading in client and prospect meetings or engaging other corporate resources as required.
- Learn-, adopt and adhere to the TOMRA sales process.
- Conduct weekly-, monthly and quarterly forecast meetings.
- Shares and follows best practice and standard approach to sales management.
- Accurate reporting on sales activity and forecasting to senior sales management.
- Consistent monitoring of his/her own sales activity and tracking of results.
- Track key sales metrics and alert internal stakeholders of any performance or cost to serve requirements, ensuring action plans are initiated and acted on to resolution.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Actively leading and monitoring demand generation activities
- Leading initiatives to drive customer awareness and engagement
- Develop and execute successful sales campaigns with the help of Marketing
- Engaging at middle- and senior management level in customer organisations.
Candidate profile - required skills
- 5+ years of B2B sales experience; preferably in the industry automation-, machinery or engineering sectors
- Minimum of BA/BS degree or equivalent, preferably in Engineering, Management or industry related subject.
- Proven record of sales success in the industry domain
- Solid understanding of consultative & business value selling
- Demonstrate ability to communicate verbally and in written form, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including senior management.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time whilst paying strict attention to detail.
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled in negotiation delivered with in a confident & persuasive manner with excellent listening skills.
- Demonstrate ability to maintain high customer satisfaction (NPS) ratings that meet company needs.
- Tight organizational and time management skills.
- Great business sense and the ability to work to budgets.
- High level of initiative, ability to work well in a team environment, plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction.
- Proven ability to handle stressful situations and deadline pressures well.
- Native French is an absolutely must.
- A self-starter that can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
TOMRA offers exciting and challenging roles within a growing international organization.
We strive to hire and develop the right people, locally and globally; stimulating personal growth and self-development. We offer a market competitive salary package.
Ability to travel up to 70% of the time.
Located in France (home office).
How to apply?
Please send your resume to TSS-Jobs.email@example.com before 31/7/2017.