Main tasks are:
- Leading the local service team, the operation and the communication to the Headquarter.
- Plan and assign diligently for all service activities in assigned area.
- Setting of strategic direction for business stream locally in alignment with global goals.
- Continuous improvement of service in all activities regarding customer support, parts availability and administration
- Strengthen reliable relations with our customers for support and to grow the food service business
- Close support and working relationship with TOMRA Sales and Agents
- Provide 1st level of technical support and advice for both customers as well as office admin (to avoid e-mail ping-pong)
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all service employee related issues based on local regulations, such as planning, personal tooling and equipment.
- Responsible for meeting all employee and product H&S compliance.
- Responsible for service sales/contracts/upgrades
- Responsible to ensure local employees operate in very close cooperation with CPM, coordination of installations, commissioning’s, breakdowns, spares and service level agreements
- Responsible for customer satisfaction, provided service level and response time
- Responsible for local Food service revenue, reporting and business growth
- Responsible to support the sales process
- In cooperation with superiors: Recruitment, compensation and other HR matters.
- Responsible for the local office service day to day activities
- Provide ideas about improvement possibilities (quality/efficiency/profitability)
- Act positively and customer oriented
- Other possible responsibilities depending on candidates’ experience.
- Excellent English and communication skills
- Proven Business experience in service management function including financial and personnel management
- Self-motivated, having the proven capacity to fully complete tasks
- Excellent administration, coordination and follow-up skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong technical background with the ability to understand electrical/electronic/mechanical equipment.
- Strong skills to lead, motivate, support and develop individuals
- Willingness for travelling domestically and abroad
- Graduate engineer with a minimum of 5 years of experience
preferably in similar capacity.
- Preferred B.SC. or M.SC. in an electrical field
- Management training.
- Ability to relate to customers and their views and issues
- Socially outgoing, ability to handle stress
- Experience and interaction with plant builder / EPCs
- Full driving license essential
- Must be a team player
- Office & Field based position with a 70/30 split
- Must be a team player
- IT knowledge (MS Office)
- Having an interest in technology/science/physics.
September 1st, 2018 wished starting date
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org