Roles and Responsibilities Field Service Engineer
· Responsible for an effective field service work in terms of costs and timing.
· Ensuring the maximum performance of the TOMRA Sorting systems in the field to satisfy the customers.
· Evaluate and diagnose problems and make appropriate repairs.
· Install or make adjustments on TOMRA equipment in the Food business.
You are flexible, willing to travel abroad and you meet the following requirements:
· Solid understanding of mechanical engineering
· Working knowledge of basic electrical power circuits
· Knowledge of PLC Step 7 and TIA circuits would be an advantage
· Knowledge of computer hardware and configurations is considered a plus
· Basic understanding of programming, preferably C++, C, Java or Python are considered to be a plus
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers, internal and external associates, and management.
· You are a native Italian speaker and you have a good working knowledge in English, other languages are considered to be a plus
· A valid driver’s license with a good driving record
· Willing to travel abroad for at least 80% of the time, based on a flexible e schedule. This means it could be also during weekends or in holiday seasons.
A bachelor degree in Mechanical or Electro-Mechanical Engineering
· You like to work independently and internationally
· You like variety, you adapt yourself easily to different environments and you are eager to learn.
· You communicate smoothly so you can inform and train users
· You are flexible and capable to travel a lot on a short notice.
This position is ideal for a self‐motivated adventurer, as there will be traveling involved, both domestic and internationally. You have a true passion for engineering and being self-motivated to fully complete tasks comes natural to you. You are a grounded personality with a no-nonsense mentality. You feel comfortable in an initiative role and, although you are a great team player, you have no problem working independently to achieve the organization's ultimate goal. Multitasking is fine by you and you are able to cope well with deadline pressure. You consider yourself to be a self-starting person who is highly result-driven and constantly focused on quality and continuous improvement. As communication is key, you have excellent communication and facilitation skills with the demonstrated ability to present or handle complex technical information and issues in a user friendly manner. You also have ability to relate to customers, their views and issues, locally and in other countries and cultures, based on your acquired cultural awareness.
The TOMRA Offer
We offer you a varied and interesting job in a high-tech environment with a competitive salary and attractive fringe benefits.
If you meet the profile and you would like to work in a dynamic company with an open and informal culture, please send your application to Sandro.Naccarella@tomra.com