This is achieved by applying a detailed understanding of the relevant technology to objectively validate performance and assess whether a product or feature meets requirements. By working closely with the development teams, you can ensure that the technology is applied optimally and identify opportunities to improve the design/function of new and existing products. You also have an important role in assessing whether a product is ready for market or whether further development is required.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Leading and challenging in the development and testing of new application solutions
- Define and execute feasibility tests for new technologies and applications
- Define specifications for prototypes and standard products
- Assist in the assembly and development of prototype products/features and test rigs
- Responsible for validation, both in setting up the validation plans as well as the execution
- Work with the development teams to identify where/how improvements need to be made
- Document the achieved performance of new products/features and the recommended standard product/feature configuration
- Responsible for good communication with other departments regarding new products/features
- Support of prototype (pre-series) machines in the field
- Final acceptance and approval of prototypes
- Support market introduction of equipment
- Assist the training department in giving and creating trainings
- Deep understanding of the equipment and applied technologies
- Broad interest in technology; experience or affinity with optics and sensor technology
- Experience in the mentioned technology areas is a pro
- Ability to self-motivate and a hands-on and flexible attitude
- Team player
- Analytical and accurate
- Excellent reporting skills; transparent and objective.
- Excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English.
- Willing to travel abroad to customer locations and other TOMRA locations (± 20-40 days / year).
Master’s / Bachelor’s degree in a technical area (e.g. mechanical or electrical engineering, applied physics etc.)
How to apply:
We offer you a varied and interesting job in a high-tech environment with a competitive salary and attractive fringe benefits. If you meet the profile and you would like to work in a dynamic company with an open and informal culture, please send your application to the HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org