Assembler: Roles and Responsibilities
Production of Machine
- Assemble all mechanical, electrical, electronic parts of the machine in conformity with the production order and the production drawing:
- All electrical preparations: cables, assemble electronic windows and cabling, installation of optical assembly, set up machines with the electrical and electronic cables.
- All mechanical preparations: assembling all mechanical parts of the machines, assembling doors, lids, belts, motors.
- Confirm proper assembly by use of a checklist. Inform production manager if issues occur.
- Control quality of work by testing assembled machine according to customer requirements.
- Clean the machine and provide the necessary labeling before sending to the customer.
- Along with Production Manager and colleagues, seek solutions for problems that occur during the production process.
- Follow quality and safety procedures.
- Clean and organize production area before leaving.
- Assist production manager in daily warehouse tasks.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Electrical, mechanical, and electronics experience or aptitude (each candidate interviewed will be asked to demonstrate aptitude by means of testing in each of these areas).
- Conscientious and cooperative team player attitude
- Ability to self-motivate
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Accurate general computer skills (look up and enter alpha-numeric product codes)
- Adhere to all safety procedures in the performance of job duties
- Physically fit (able to Lift to 50 lbs frequently, stand for full shift)
How to apply?
Submit your resume to email@example.com.