Global Key Account Director – Food / Nut Industry Segment
Tomra Food, the world’s leader in food grading and sorting, is looking for a savvy and experienced global account director to lead its partnership with some of the largest and most influential Growers and Processors of Nuts. In this role, you will help customers with their transition to digital operations, while supporting TOMRA’s advancement of its solution roadmap through deep, customer-based insights. This role will put you in the center of the exciting and dramatic changes happening in the Food industry, with a pioneering organization that is playing a critical role.
The Global Key Account Director role will offer incredible challenges every day, including…
- You will establish productive, trusted, and professional relationships with executives at the some of the world’s most important food organizations.
- With each of the organizations you engage, you will develop a joint go-to-market strategy that leverages the power of TOMRA solutions to enhance their brand proposition through assured quality and consistency of the food product(s).
- You will assist customers in developing a digital strategy and leveraging big data, analytics, AI and machine learning to optimize every aspect of their operation.
- You will build and lead global, cross-functional teams that support customers with the best service and support in the industry.
- You will be the segment expert for the global nut segment in terms of the global trends, consumer trends and customer challenges.
- You will identify opportunities within the segment with a necessary value proposition and scale for investment by Tomra into new products and services.
Your distinctive profile:
- Your track record shows several years of experience in an international organization involved in the food processing industry or capital equipment sales to the food industry. First hand knowledge of the nut industry would be an advantage.
- As you have a truly international mindset you are fluent in English and you have experience working in an international environment with various cultures.
- You are an excellent people manager, inspiring people with your drive, energy and enthusiasm.
- You have experience in influencing multiple functions within a global matrix organization to optimize actions to support Key Accounts needs and optimizing annual revenues from this segment and recommending business strategy development for this global segment.
- As California is one of the highest nut producing regions in the world and centrally located within the developing regions of the world, while not essential, being based there would be advantageous.
The unique offer:
- The position is characterized by a high grade of responsibility as well as a broad scope of freedom and design.
- The continuous growth of the company gives you the opportunity to create and implement new ideas and solutions and to shape future business as well as participate and substantially contribute to the company’s success story.
- The dynamically growing company is acting in a future oriented market and offers a positive and an open-minded working atmosphere in a truly international concern.
- The role is tailor-made for an international leader with a strong general business acumen and maturity and offers attractive long-term perspectives.
- Innovation and continuous growth of the company gives you the opportunity to shape future business as well as make your impact on TOMRA’s mission of leading the resource revolution.
How to apply:
Please send your resume to TOMRA HR at firstname.lastname@example.org