Roles and Responsibilities:
• Collaborate with stakeholders to craft vision and concept development of the D365 modules.
• Work with internal and external contacts to analyse needs and align D365 product roadmap to strategic goals.
• Work closely with product management/business teams to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value.
• Design, build, customize and maintain the Dynamics 365 modules used at Tomra.
• Carry out regular security and performance checks of the D365 modules.
• Stay on track of the D365 application lifecycle to ensure necessary updates are completed on time.
• Keep up with agile/scrum best practices and trends.
• Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product.
• Staying current on business/supplier developments through relevant reading, networking, meetings or attending conferences/workshops.
• You do the configuration of the solution.
• Execute the infrastructure and application design.
• Write technical designs based on fit-gap analysis for customizations, integrations, and data migration.
• Develop complex integrations, data migration scripts or customizations.
• Deploy, build up and maintain the environment landscape.
• Execute quality control on the delivered work with a strong focus on topics such as: performance, scalability, reliability, and security.
• Execute integration tests to ensure customizations and data comply with specifications and standards.
• Support customers during UAT and analyse test results.
• Ready to continuously invest time to stay informed about latest trends, development, capabilities, functions, and features in the Microsoft dynamics 365 CRM solution and act as an advocate in spreading this knowledge within the teams.
Candidate profile, Required Skills:
• Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills with eye for detail, at same time maintaining an overview.
• High level of initiative, ability to work well in a team environment, plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction.
• Able to work, always innovating, in a rapidly change environment, prioritizing accordingly.
• High degree of customer centricity and good communication skills.
• Eager to be part of a global virtual team.
• You are pragmatic, creative, result-oriented with an eye for quality, focused on collaboration and you have persuasiveness.
• You are customer oriented
• Participating in all phases of the project but profoundly in the build and validate phases
• Master the Microsoft Power Platform landscape.
• Experience with enterprise integration platform solutions.
• You have minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in multiple ERP implementation and/or CRM implementations.
• You understand the Microsoft Dynamics 365 environment topology and application architecture.
• You can create technical designs and develop customizations, integrations and data migration scripts.
• You have the necessary technical certifications in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
• Knowledge of the Microsoft Power platform is considered an advantage.
• Knowledge of Azure Devops is considered an advantage.
• Fluent in English; knowledge of other languages is desired but not essential.
• Graduated in computer science or in-depth training in the Microsoft Power Platform landscape or equivalent by experience.
• You hold a master’s degree preferably in informatics or engineering.
TOMRA offers exciting and challenging roles within a growing international organization.
We strive to hire and develop the right people, locally and globally, stimulating personal growth and self-development. We offer a market competitive salary package.
How to apply:
Send your application to the HR Department via email@example.com
indicating Business App Specialist 365 in the subject line
NOTE TO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: We do not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes/CVS. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through LinkedIn (or any other online platform) or directly to HR, managers and staff members. TOMRA is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.