Roles and Responsibilities:
Daily, you'll be energized by:
- Proactively searching for the "business value" both short-term and long-term with a focus on digital awareness, Customer delight and risk assessment
- Building and managing relationship to oversee “convergence and strategic partnering” across the organization
- Advising, coaching, and aligning your business stakeholders and DBP team members when making their decisions
- Ensuring initiatives are set up for success and aligned with the corporate strategy and ensure adoption across the relevant departments.
- Managing projects or workstreams, represent the business in project activities, coordinate involvement of end-users, manage projects risks and budgets
- Being the right hand of product owners when translating business needs into technology requirements
- Maintain creativity and innovation by staying on top of industry and technological trends (e.g. ERP, e-business,…) and co-govern the way forward
- Process modelling
- Agile Project management
- Digital customer engagement (customer experience, customer journeys, service design…)
- Problem solving
- Use communicative (writing, speaking, presenting) and coaching skills to share vision & opinion with key figures in the organization
- Ability to positively influence others and bond with business stakeholders
- Ability to focus on business value results instead of solutions, pragmatic thinker as opposed to a dogmatic dreamer
- Interested in detail while not losing the overall picture and direction Prepared to travel on an occasional basis both to other TOMRA sites or customers’ sites, both domestic and abroad
- High level of initiative, ability to work well in a global and virtual team environment, plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Fluent in English
- Experience in any of the following is a plus: implementing ERP, web projects, Agile
- Experience in Business Development, sales analysis,….
- Designing and facilitating workshops
TOMRA offers exciting and challenging roles within a growing international organization.
We strive to hire and develop the right people, locally and globally, stimulating personal growth and self-development.
Interested? Please send your CV and motivation letter to: TSS-Jobs.BE@tomra.com