TOMRA Food is creating a customer engagement competence centre to implement systems and processes supporting the digitalization of our business. This initiative is core to the transformation of TOMRA Food and we are looking for the best resources to help us become leader in the customer engagement area.
As Systems Development Director, you are responsible to establish the team and the practices that implement the systems strategy decided by TOMRA Food. That strategy revolves around four platforms (IFS, Dassault’s 3Dexperience, Microsoft’s Dynamics 365 and PowerBI) to create and manage the best possible Customer experience when dealing with TOMRA Food and the best possible Employee experience when dealing with internal systems. You are responsible to make sure that the platforms are used to the best of their capacity to fulfill TOMRA Food vision. You have a genuine interest for the customer, you speak natively “CRM”, “ERP”, “PLM” and data. You are passionate about Microsoft technology, and you interface naturally with the business as a facilitator, bridging the gap between technology and business in a pragmatic manner.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• You have hands-on, technically savvy leader. You have an equal amount of hands-on technical experience, business acumen and people management skills.
• You are proficient with systems architecture both at the urbanization level and at the technical level.
• You are completing ad hoc projects in support of the TOMRA Food Leadership teams.
• You have prior budget management and staffing administration experience.
• You maintain strong grasp of industry trends, cutting edge technology and marketplace changes to ensure that TOMRA Food remains in a leading position with regard to its competitors.
• Work collaboratively with global and regional teams to execute both internal and external systems development projects.
• You drive product development by enabling creative use of existing technology platforms and by encouraging new technologies where appropriate.
• You develop, articulate and present a vision for development at board and shop floor level.
Candidate profile - Required Skills:
You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills with eye for detail, at same time maintaining an overview.
You have a high level of initiative, ability to work well in a team environment, plans and you carry out your responsibilities with minimal direction.
Have ten-plus years of applicable experience in developing high performance enterprise applications with a demonstrated track record of delivering releases on time with excellent quality. 2 years in a similar position.
Have excellent leadership and motivational skills, with experience working in a competitive environment where intellectual rigor is the norm.
Have demonstrated ability to recruit, motivate and retain high quality developers.
While not a pure technology person, you are aware of technology trends, keep abreast of development in area of expertise and in innovative ways to conduct you responsibilities.
You are a role model in customer and employee experience. You have a natural talent to identify what and how to digitalise processes within the company or at the company’s interface.
• University master degree in computer science preferably in informatics or engineering.
• Knowledge of Project methodology, ideally with a formal certification or equivalent professional experience.
• Knowledge of Scrum and Agile in general.
TOMRA offers exciting and challenging roles within a growing international organization.
We strive to hire and develop the right people, locally and globally, stimulating personal growth and self-development. We offer a market competitive salary package.
How to apply:
Send your application to the HR Department indicating “Director of Systems Development” in the subject line.
NOTE TO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: We do not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes/CVS. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through LinkedIn (or any other online platform) or directly to HR, managers and staff members. TOMRA is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.