TOMRA Food, the world's leader in food grading and sorting, is looking for a Global Category Director Vegetables & Fruits to establish and develop productive, trusted and professional relationships with executives at some of the world's most important vegetable and fruit processing organisations.
The role will offer exciting challenges every day, including:
- You will establish productive, trusted and professional relationships with executives at some of the world's most important vegetable and fruit processing organisations.
- With each of the organisations you engage with, you will develop a joint go-to-market strategy that leverages the power of TOMRA solutions.
- You will assist customers in developing a digital strategy and leveraging big data, analytics, AI and machine learning to optimise every aspect of their operation.
- You will build and lead virtual global, cross - functional teams that support customers with the best service and support in the industry.
- You will be the single point of contact within TOMRA's global matrix organisation concerning all aspects of the vegetable and fruit segment.
- You will identify opportunities within the segment with a necessary value proposition and scale for investments by TOMRA into new products and services.
- Become an ambassador within the vegetable and fruit industry for TOMRA.
Your distinctive profile:
- Your track record shows several years of experience in an international organisation involved in the food processing industry, food production and/or food retail. Firsthand knowledge of the vegetable and/or fruit industry is needed.
- As you have a truly international mind-set, you are fluent in English and you have experience working in an international environment while successfully engaging with various cultures.
- You are an excellent people influencer, inspiring people with your drive, energy and enthusiasm.
- You have experience in optimising company's actions to support strategic account needs and annual revenues and recommending business strategy development.
- You have a degree in engineering (Bachelor/Master) or relevant field of studies, preferably also an MBA with a minimum of 10 years of international work experience.
- The position is preferably based either at global HR in Leuven, Belgium or in the Americas HR in Sacramento CA. yet the person can live elsewhere (Home Office) as the responsibility within the market is global and requires frequent travel.
- This role has dual reporting lines to the Head of TOMRA Food Sorting and Head of Global Sales.
What can we offer you?
- The position is characterized by a high grade of responsibility as well as a broad scope of freedom and design.
- The continuous growth of the company gives you the opportunity to create and implement new ideas and solutions and to shape future business as well as participate and substantially contribute to the company's success story.
- The position will be significant drive in TOMRA's growing reputation as a thought-leader. You will be the segment expert for the global vegetable & fruit segment in terms of the global trends, consumer trends and customer challenges.
- The dynamically growing company is acting in a future oriented market and offers a positive and an open-minded working atmosphere in a truly international concern.
- The role is tailor-made for an international leader with a strong general business acument and maturity and offers attractive long-term perspectives.
- Innovation and continuous growth of the company gives you the opportunity to shape future business as well as make your impact on TOMRA's mission of leading the resource revolution.
How to apply?
If you are interested in this challenging position, please send your motivation letter and CV to email@example.com