Services Product Development & Innovation
- Accountable for ensure the TPF Services Product Portfolio is complete; aligned to TPFs new product launches and TPF segmented customers’ needs.
- Create offering & promotions based on category, seasonality, customer type
- Launch of any new TOMRA FOOD services product launched via Community of Excellence (COE).
- Work closely with the in TPF services product manager from the COE.
- Manage our parts portfolio including the management from parts kits.
- Will provide input parts stocking levels based on sub segmentation of parts, planned promotions and service products forecasts.
- Develop service product creating recurring revenue (committed multi-year)
- Ensure we have a clear view of the best suitable service model and service products for every new machine launched (with existing portfolio or new product development)
- Based in input from sales, services sales and other functions pro-actively identify and develop new service products including the related value proposition, quotation tools, streetfighters versus competition etc.
- Support and or train the services sales team on new service products
- Continuously improve revenue and margin from existing services portfolio (service contracts, upgrades, parts sales etc)
- Stay abreast of new market trends for industrial services product.
Identifying Services Growth opportunities from TPF install base
- Understand $-revenue potential, margin expectations for each service product based on TPF Install base
- Prepare service products data and proactively drive actions to close gap.
- Accountable for calculating the $-potential for TPF services and define growth initiatives from the TPF install base
- Subsegments parts portfolio and manage growth, stocking policy and pricing at subsegment level.
- Own pricing at a global level and work closely with the regional teams.
- Degree in Business, Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- 10+ years’ of experience in Services.
- Experience with higher maturity service product portfolio from industrial environment essential. Experience with Parts product Management and/or Advanced Service contracts is mandatory. Ideally adding other advanced service offerings.
- Global experience is ideal but not critical
- Strong (remote) people management and leadership skills. Experience in matrix environment is highly desired.
- Passionate about highly technical products or willing to learn.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and communication with customers, internal and external partners, and management.
- Excellent communication skills in English. Other languages considered a plus.
- Willing to travel internationally 10% of time and able to manage flexible working hours (timezones)