Our headquarters, located in Leuven, Belgium, incorporates more than 60 engineers and scientists pioneering the next-generation of optical sorting machines. We are unsung heroes to end consumers, but the food processing industry depends on our support and technologies day in and day out, with 75% of the french fries in the world processed using TOMRA technologies. We support our customers in achieving the highest food quality and safety standards with our technological innovations, maximizing the available resources on our planet, and reducing waste.
To be a part of the TOMRA Food team, you need strong communication and organization skills, a positive outlook, a sustainable mindset, and other interests outside of your work. We are people that are actively making the change that we want to see in the world, so the generations of tomorrow can benefit from safer food and more available resources. For our HQ in Leuven we are looking to hire an enthusiastic intern for a six-to-nine-month period.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The internal Communications intern will work with the TOMRA Food Solutions HR Team on all aspects of internal communications and people branding. The ideal candidate is energetic, hard-working, social media and web-savvy and brimming with ideas about creative ways to engage TOMRA's internal audiences. The successful intern will gain hands-on experience in many aspects of communications while helping with a wide range of projects including:
- Review and structure the lay-out of the TOMRA Share HR pages.
- Approach from a User Experience point of view as an employee, as a manager and as a HR professional.
- Develop content for our internal and external websites and other communications platforms
- Assist with developing the recruitment communication strategy for HR and sharing best practices, for ex.: Make a market analysis of our current brand image.
- Create the Employee Engagement Survey campaign to support the change management communication.
- Build a calendar for our wellness 2021 program.
- Assisting with digitization of HR information.
Skills and abilities:
- Excellent writing and creativity skills.
- Proficient with all MS office tools.
- Experience in or ability to work with creative digital tools.
- Knowledge of tools like Adobe Cloud or similar is an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of social networks.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including diplomacy, discretion and confidentially.
- Team-oriented work ethic.
- Positive and constructive attitude.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing or similar.
Please send your cv and motiviation letter to TSS-Jobs.BE@tomra.com.