Daily, you’ll be energized by:
• Determining how the latest technology innovations can best create value for customers and assess unmet customer needs continually
• Partnering with sales staff to ensure effective commercial operations and high customer satisfaction
• Be the voice of our customers and translating their needs towards the engineering teams
• Plan and coordinate global product and features launches by working with Marketing, Sales, Engineering, Operations and Service
If this all sounds like a fit, you’re probably:
• Passionate about product development, strategic planning, and implementation
• A “technophile” who loves spending time with customers to understand their needs and developing long-term relationships with them
• Someone who has served as a Product Manager or marketer for a highly-technical software/hardware solution, including product definition and product launch strategy
• Someone who enjoys traveling worldwide (30% of your time) and developing expertise on the dynamics of new countries, regions, and ecosystems
• You have 5 years of experience in a similar Product Management function.
Fluent in English, other languages are an asset.
You have a master’s degree in Engineering, Economics, Product Management or equivalent by experience.
You’ll also be part of the broader mission of TOMRA to create a more sustainable world through better use of resources and join thousands of colleagues worldwide who share a strong conviction about this mission.
TOMRA is known for investing significantly in professional development, offering competitive short-term and long-term compensation, and enabling career paths that can span different sectors, geographies, and roles.
If this all sounds like a potential fit, we’d love to hear from you.