We are currently looking for an experienced Quality and Validation lead to join our R&D team that is responsible for the design and manufacturing of sensor-based food sorting machines.
The challenge of the Quality and Validation lead is to keep the quality of our products high while shortening our time to market and increasing the complexity of our systems.
This role includes defining and executing validation and test strategies in an agile environment to have validation closely aligned with business goals and drivers. You will determine validation architectures, test technologies and (automated) systems, and play an active role in the execution.
In this role, we identify the following domains of focus:
- Understand the why behind the customer requirements and expectations
- Be involved from the beginning of a development project to mitigate risks at all levels - requirements/unit/system
- Collaborate with various departments (development, production, support, product marketing and sales) to collect accurate documentation
- Implement project test strategy and plan in line with your test strategy/environment and systems
- Analyze test results, identify technical issues and their root cause
- Perform statistical analysis
- Submit (detailed) reports to different levels in the organization
- Keep track of industry trends regarding system testing in an agile environment
- 8+ years of technical experience in product development with proven track record in SW and/or HW development
- Experience in Python (or similar) for data analysis and scripting
- Experience in testing and validation planning is a plus
- Able to think at conceptual level (ideally mechanical, electrical, software)
- Eye for detail while keeping the overview
- Continuous improvement mindset and on top eager to increase efficiency
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good knowledge of English
- 80% physical presence in the office required
Master’s degree in engineering or another relevant field
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating ‘Quality and Validation Lead' in the subject line.
NOTE TO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: We do not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes/CVS. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through LinkedIn (or any other online platform) or directly to HR, managers and staff members. TOMRA is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.