In this role, you'll be supported by highly talented and motivated colleagues who pride themselves on transparency, collaboration and customer satisfaction.
Daily, you'll be energized by:
- Developing the TOMRA Food Service offering. Standardizing and unifying across all products where possible in a way that the customer gets the understanding of one TOMRA Food.
- Collaborate with the different stakeholders to understand the customer needs and requirements to deliver potential services.
- Championing future offerings that distinguish our capability as a market leader, across digital and remote services, different business models, predictive maintenance and analytics outcomes etc...
- Providing associated sales processes/material to position the Service offerings from day 1 of the customer journey trough the complete life cycle.
- Drive ideation and innovation discussions within the operations teams to generate new products.
- Work with Activity and Task leaders within the operations team to:
- Ensure the Product Lifecycle Management process is fully supported by these activities.
- The service model and associated costs and payment models for the current, proposed and new services are
properly defined and understood.
- Propose new areas of improvement in service processes, costs, frameworks and payment methods.
- Providing cost calculation as well as recommended sales pricing for all services and monitor profitability for each product on a regular basis.
- Knowledge management - ensuring best practice and knowledge on our Service Products sharing frameworks that are in place for field teams.
- Obsolescence and lifecycle planning support with service managers and sales teams, including road map development.
- Developing customer value reports to highlight the value of each service offering.
- In cooperation with the Service Management set pricing concept for Spare Parts and Consumables.
- Make sure that our business system can handle the services/contract content in a professional way while admin is reduced to a minimum.
- Working closely together with product management and R&D teams to define and promote best in class service offerings that support the products and equipment sold by TOMRA.
If this all sounds like a fit, you're probably:
- Passionate about Services and innovation, strategic planning and implementation.
- A "Technophile" who loves spending time with customers to understand their needs and developing long-term relationships with them.
- Someone with international mindset, who enjoys traveling worldwide (10-20% of your time) and developing expertise on the dynamics of new countries, regions, ....
- Having a minimum of 5 years of experience in a product management, service or business function.
- Worked with Service Contracts for highly technological investment goods. Having worked in the food sector is an advantage.
- Autonomous, self-directed, have a strong character and fit in a rapidly changing environment.
- Fluent in English, other languages are an asset.
You have a master's degree in Engineering, Economics, Business or equivalent by experience. Additional degrees in Product Management are a plus.
You are passionate about the broader mission of TOMRA to create a more sustainable world trough better use of resources and join thousands of colleagues worldwide who share a strong conviction about this mission. TOMRA is known for investing significantly in professional development, offering competitive short-term and long-term compensation and enabling career paths that can span different sectors, geographies and roles.
If this all sounds like a potential fit, then we'd love to hear from you!
Send you application to : TSS-Jobs.BE@tomra.com