Roles and Responsibilities:
• Maintaining a deep technical knowledge of the evolving system on both a high level and an individual component level through architecture reviews
• Selecting the appropriate technologies for implementations and component connections
• Maintaining up-to-date documentation and diagrams that can be shared with the team and other stakeholders
• Managing decisions on how to balance the evolution of system design with project deadlines
• Plan for newer technology integrations and evaluate any risk or impact associated with new changes to architecture
• Technical mentorship and guidance of a development team to ensure newly designed sections are compliant with the overall system architecture
• Collaborating with colleagues across various TOMRA offices to share knowledge, initiatives and standardize designs and processes where appropriate.
• M.S. in Computer Science or related discipline.
• 8 + years industry experience in a similar role.
• Structured mindset with a good ability to analyse problems and organize solutions alongside project milestones.
• Ability to assume a functional leadership role alongside one of a mentor.
• Strong skills in documentation, presentation and communication.
• Experience working in an agile software development environment.
• Knowledge of software development for both Windows & Linux
• Experience with embedded SW systems C/C++.
• Knowledge of containerisation (docker)
• Experience in Performance Computing:
- Use of hardware accelerators for data/image processing (GPUs, TPUs & optimised CPU code)
- Data Processing at the Edge and in the Cloud
• Experience with modern machine learning and image processing frameworks (e.g. Tensorflow, Keras, OpenVino…)
• Experience working with systems with real time constraints, processing pipelines, AI machine learning a plus.
• Good listening skills and empathy, good problem-solving skills.
• Fluent in English, both oral and written.
• Willing to travel, on average 2-3 days per month.
How to apply:
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating ‘SW Technical Lead‘ in the subject line.
NOTE TO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: We do not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes/CVS. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through LinkedIn (or any other online platform) or directly to HR, managers and staff members. TOMRA is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.