Your typical week at TOMRA might look like this:
- Improve sorting application technologies developed within TOMRA (in Leuven, Dublin and Xiamen) by testing and analysing them and giving feedback to other engineering teams. Mitigate risk.
- Develop and implement project test strategies and plans
- Define and execute validation and test strategies in an agile environment to have validation closely aligned with business goals and drivers.
- Develop validation architectures and test infrastructure in order to most efficiently guarantee the correct function of modules and machines as a whole, using your analytical skills to interprete results.
- Analyze test results, identify technical issues and their root cause, perform statistical analysis.
- Develop solutions by yourself or by providing feedback to other engineering departments. You take ownership of your projects.
- Communicate your results to other engineering teams
This job might be for you if:
- You pay attention to the details but also don’t hesitate to quickly grab a toolbox, hop on a machine and change it.
- You enjoy seeing technology at work, a broad interest in science and engineering is natural to you.
- You communicate clearly. You write and speak well and you like to explain any technical issues to anyone.
- You are also comfortable in communicating on an international level.
- You are motivated, driven and you take up new challenges without waiting to be asked.
- You take ownership of your own task and time you spend with us at TOMRA to make a difference.
In a nutshell:
- Master’s degree in Engineering/Physics/Science. Experience in optics and mechanical design is an asset.
- 8+ years of technical experience with proven track record in SW and/or HW development
• Fluent in English, Dutch and other languages are assets
- Experience with basic programming or data modelling tools such as Matlab or Python
- Experience with illumination systems, spectroscopy and signal processing welcome
- Experience in testing and validation planning is a plus
- Excellent written (research reports) and oral communication skills
How to convince us:
To land this job you need to have experiences in problem solving and analytical thinking.
You don’t need a long patent record – work (in the lab), company experience, hobbies and side projects do count!
Arduino, Raspberry Pi & co ring a bell? Please apply!
In return, TOMRA offers an exciting international working environment, competitive salaries, and advantages.
You can send your application to email@example.com and we'll get back to you asap!