The Talent & P&O Transformation Manager will support TFS at 70% and Global P&O at 30% and will be responsible for:
- Support the implementation of Communities of Excellence (CoE) with regards to all HR related matters covering:
- Collaborate with the CoEs to work on the RRE and potential organisational changes, including designing the a sustainable reward & recognition structures
- Identify and map capability & skill requirements and initiate actions to develop the capabilities
- Enable all employees & partners to become data and customer-centric, mastering new digital tools & processes, fueled by data-driven decision making
- Deliver on a People centered change plan that ensures that all HR Processes are progressively reviewed and aligned to serve the new structure putting the manager and the employee experience at its core.
- Support the change management and culture program to foster a true customer centrist organisation
- Ensure the organisation at large is prepared to embrace and sustain the change effort.
- Further to the Employee Survey, develop an Employee Experience strategy with the goal to leveraging our purpose, culture and bright spots to work on attracting the right profiles, and retaining core talent. Support the Business Areas on an request basis to identify solutions for their specific trouble areas.
Key responsibilities include:
- Engage in high impact, people projects and/or transformation focused on the execution of programs that create faster adoption and reduce negative change impacts.
- Creation and execution of change deliverables aligned with the change strategy – change plans, integration interventions, readiness assessment, adoption and effectiveness measurement, communication and training plans, etc.
- Create and manage work plans, communication and sustainability processes to support change initiatives aligned with project goals. Ensure key metrics are in place and monitor progress.
- Ensure HR resources, skills and coordination is in place and appropriate to ensure change deliverables are executed in alignment with project plansHelp to build organizational change capability - educate and coach project team(s), sponsor(s), and CoE leader(s) on change management philosophy, principles and tools, along with their roles in change.
- 5 years of relevant professional-level Change Management, organization development or HR Consultancy.
- Including 3+ years of international HR Project leadership experience with the ability to lead and influence others across the organization required.
- Experience aligning multiple HR processes towards a shared framework.
- Ability to build relationships and work effectively with all levels of leadership and across matrixed teams. Must have a solid understanding of business concepts tied to strategy, with a pragmatic approach for applying those concepts to work plans.
- Must have knowledge of change management practices and tools with the ability to influence the design, execution and measurement of significant change initiatives from beginning to end.
Bachelor's degree in Organizational Development or business-related field is required. Master’s degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Organizational Development, Business Administration or a related discipline preferred.
- Fluent in English, another language is a plus.
- Strong communication (oral and written) and presentation skills required.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects through advanced project management skills.
- Thrives in an ambiguous and fast-paced, international, highly matrixed environment.
- Analytical skills with ability to identify systems strengths and weaknesses and focused on continuously improving and simplifying things - processes, tools, communication, and measures.
- The ideal candidate is highly flexible, self-driven and accountable, a strong team player with business acumen and humor.
TOMRA offers exciting and challenging roles within a growing international organization.
We strive to hire and develop the right people, locally an globally, stimulating personal growth and self development.
Interested? Please send your CV and motivation letter to TSS-Jobs.BE@tomra.com