Roles and Responsibilities:
- Is responsible for the whole sales process from prospection up to the signing of the contract within the assigned market segment and communicates with service in order to ensure an optimal flow of the (new) customer relationship.
- Is an Ambassador and relationship builder that establishes the commercial basis for a good cooperation with international prospects & agencies
- Searches for interesting prospects and initiates partnerships in the assigned countries UK & Ireland
- Finds it challenging to explore and fully build up new markets and loves travelling
- Acquires actively the technical knowledge on the sold machines
- Is responsible to achieve the set turnover
- Cooperates actively in drawing up the forecast on sales
- Travel within the UK, Ireland and International (Weekly)
- Invites customers and prospects for demonstrations
- Keeps commercials relations continuously updated on new, interesting applications and current projects
- Process monitoring of the sales within the assigned segment
- Draws up offers for the customer/prospect on the requested application
- Searches for solutions and keeps on going in order to make longer sales projects successful
- Is specialised in one or more specific areas of sorting applications
- Monitors and spreads specific applications
- Draws up careful reports/communication to customers
- Ensures that the commercial data provided by the company are kept up to date
Strengthen the relationship with local partners like consultants an line integrators.
Must haves for the function:
- Technical degree or experience in selling large capital equipment
- Experience in selling large capital equipment with long project sales cycle
- Experience in the food processing industry
- Experience in the potato and/or vegetable processing industry is an important plus
- Strong networker & communicator at all levels
- Strong relation builder that can create a strong partnership with our current successful agency.
- Down to earth and open, honest communicator
- Analytical thinker, able to implement a structured approach
- Result oriented and eager to learn by listening to market need
- Experience with capital goods and food industry are important plusses
Higher technical, commercial or industrial engineer
- General Office Packages
- Speaks English as a native language
- Any experience with capital equipment and/or food processing equipment is a plus.
The selected candidate will be given extensive training in Europe, followed by on-the-job training in EMEA.
Would you like to be part of this team? If so:
- Have you worked with sales of technical equipment before? Indirect or direct sales, customer service?
- >5 Years sales experience
- Experience with negotiation on C level
- Do you have an understanding of business to business sales?
- Do you enjoy the autonomy, independence and fast decision making process from working in a company that is growing very fast?
- Do you enjoy prospecting for new clients, to recommend and to close deals with customers?
- Are you looking forward to build a partnership with our local agent for the processing industry?
- Do you have the adaptability to different interlocutors and markets (very good interpersonal skills)?
- Do you have the potential to grow with our company?
- Network and knowledge in the food sector is an advantage.
- Ability to travel in EMEA
Please send your CV to TSS-Jobs.BE@tomra.com