Roles and Responsibilities:
Plan and execute all sales activities in the given area of responsibility from lead generation through closing.
- Acquire, follow-up and manage sales cases and initiate proposals for test work, equipment and services.
- Responsible for entire RFQ/RFP process; from proposal generations, to answering technical questions and order confirmation.
- Analyze tender documents
- Outline and support the proposal preparation based on customer requirements
- Guide the proposal team in preparing the technical solutions, deliverables and cost components for the proposal
- Manage the sales case in consolidation with export control, contract management and local representation
- Ensure the on-time and in-quality readiness of proposal, follow up on the proposals
- Organize and manage all kinds of contacts to partners, agents, distributors and customers during the proposal stage till final contract
- Organize and conduct the project hand-over to Project Management Department in case of a successful bid
- Provide pipeline management and sales forecasting to upper management.
- Ensure effective internal organization of processes and structures.
- Consistently enter new opportunities and maintain existing information in the customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- Responsible for the sales and marketing budget for the area.
- Implement and execute the sales strategy.
- Support existing agent/distributors and further identify and develop new agents.
- Support and add value in R&D, marketing activities and internal interests
- Represent on conferences, exhibitions and workshops
- Close cooperation and collaboration with several other functions within Tomra Mining and Tomra Sorting; including Global Service, Application and Project Management.
5 + years’ experience in the sorting industry or the mining industry or selling large industrial or capital equipment
- Proven record working successfully with teams
- Proficient working experience in a team environment with cross-functional groups
- Strong commercial skills
Successful contract negotiation
- Excellent listening and communication skills to determine customer true business requirements
- Excellent understanding of customer needs in addition to business and industry understanding
- Offering customers solutions to their problems rather than standalone products
- Result-driven with a passion for the company’s technology
- Analytic approach
Bachelor or Master’s degree in Mining, mineral processing or mechanical Engineering (Technical College or University) or in another relevant technical field and a commercial degree, ideally as an Industrial Engineer
Motivates others and has a clear vision
- Driven to achieve sales targets and strategic objectives
- High tolerance to working under stressful conditions
- Experience working in an international environment
- Cross cultural understanding
- Willing to travel frequently internationally
- Fluent verbal and written English and German. Spanish or French or other languages plus.
- Candidates must be willing to relocate and become a permanent resident
How to Apply
Please send your CV to HR at firstname.lastname@example.org