As Field Service Technician (m/f/d) you are responsible for providing field service support to Customers Nationally and partly Internationally. You will provide high quality and effective field service delivery to TOMRA Customers and give support to clients in terms of technical issues and sorter maintenance.
Your tasks will be…
- Providing high quality field service delivery to TOMRA Customers, including commissioning support, operation support, testing, fault finding, maintenance and repairs of TOMRA Sorters.
- Support with on-site operation, maintenance and training to Customers technicians and operators.
- National Diploma in Electrical Engineering and trade as Electrician
- National Diploma in Industrial Instrumentation and trade as Instrumentation Mechanician or
- Minimum of 5 years Industrial plant and/or Mining experience
- Knowledge of Electro-mechanical equipment
- Experience in Control Instrumentation
- Good knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office
- Valid driver’s license
- International Company, Best in Class Products, Specialized Equipment, Family atmosphere, Company contribution towards Medical Scheme and Pension Fund, International SOS, Competitive salary and New Facilities.
Find out about TOMRA Sorting online! We are on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube!
Are you interested?
Please send us your complete application (motivation letter, CV, certificates and desired salary) to: Wouter.Carstens@tomra.com
Subject: „ Field Service Technician (m/f/d)“