- Accountable for providing management accounting, reporting and financial analysis for the business stream
- Be the sparring partner and drive the company from a financial value creation perspective
- Consolidate, review and follow up reporting from several legal entities, including cash management, taxes and accounting
- Conduct in-depth financial analysis, both ad-hoc and recurring.
- Follow up, review and challenge improvement areas and risks.
- Drive planning, budget and forecasting processes
- Support and give financial input on sales contracts and agreements
- Conduct administrative management
- Degree: MBA (or equivalent with relevant work experience in industrial finance)
- 10 years’ working experience (preferably in a global industrial financial management position or in audit)
- Profound HGB and IFRS knowledge
- Well-developed hands-on financial skills
- Business and results oriented
- Very strong analytical skills
- Positive attitude and solution-oriented mind set
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- ERP experience (preferably IFS)
- Fluent in German and English (oral and written)
- A personality that leads by example
Benefits for this position: competitive salary, free parking, free beverages and fruits, International SOS, Norwegian business culture, 30 days holidays, great colleagues, company events (Christmas Party, Summer Party), we support employee development and subsidize a group accident insurance and pension scheme.
Are you interested? Submit your application to
Subject: “Finance Controller – Mining”
****Indicate you desired salary and notice period****
We are looking forward to hearing from you!