TOMRA Sorting Solutions is a world leader in optical and electronic sorting equipment. We are a dynamic company with an outstanding product line and customer satisfaction in the sorting industry. Our UK location has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Accountant . This position will report to Finance for all accounting and analysis tasks with a dotted line to the UK Country Manager on a local budget, debtors list and administration.
The Job holder has the overall responsibility for the analytical accounting and ensures that all legal requirements are met and is in charge of the (monthly) reporting in order to provide the management with integrated data as a support of long-term decisions.
Role & Responsibilities
• Overall responsibility of the daily business of the accounting which includes: intercompany business, purchase ledger / sales ledger, bank reconciliation, credit control
• Preparing month end reporting
• Project handling
• Preparation of payroll journal
• Statutory declarations, such as VAT-declarations, statistics, etc.
• Bachelor’s in accounting / Qualified ACCA/CIMA / MBA
• 5 years of relevant work experience within a similar role
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Notions of IFRS
• IFS, Cognos is an asset
• Additional languages, German, French are desirable
• Eager to learn Eye for detail
• Organized and result driven (steers with facts & figures)
Are you interested?
Please send us your CV and a motivation letter (indicating your desired salary), and certificates from education and training.
We are looking forward to your application!