- You independently prepare diverse material and system tests on the sorting systems in the technical center
- Together with your sales colleagues, you show the customers of TOMRA Sorting the potential of recycling plants for their materials
- With new ideas, you do the tests to develop existing technologies, to improve sorting processes and to develop applications and prototypes
- With your knowledge you support your service and sales colleagues with technical questions
- You will be closely involved in university and research projects
- You actively accompanying the commissioning of prototypes nationally and abroad
You can expect an exciting, practical R&D environment!
- You have a degree in Environmental, Recycling, Processing or Process Engineering, Waste or Materials Management, Disposal engineering or raw materials, metallurgy or similar
- An affinity to sorting, sensors, mechanics and software is ideal
- You enjoy working practically and getting in contact with many different personalities
- You work systematically, have good organizational skills and a proactive attitude
- You enjoy working with others and have very good English language skills
- You love travelling internationally (up to 15%) and like to be right on site with our costumers
We are looking for more team players with enthusiasm for sorting technology!
- The opportunity to become part of a great team that gets along well not just on work
- A job that is fun and offers real challenges and variety
- An attractive salary with flexible working hours, a very good work environment with a familiar and international atmosphere, corporate events and much more.
- Promote your individual development in combination with a great career opportunity
TOMRA Sorting stands for flat hierarchies, an employee-oriented corporate culture and the common idea of passion and responsibility
Are you interested?
... and do you fancy a new challenge as application engineer (m/f/d) in our company?
Then it's time to get to know you!
Submit your application with cover letter, CV, certificates and salary requirements to our HR department:
Re: "Application engineer (m/f/d) in the technical center"